UPDATE: An in sem kual deuhreuh dawn nih chu!
Lawyer K N Bhatt, who represented the party on behalf of ‘Ram Lalla’ decrees the title suit in favour of Hindus. The Allahabad High Court ruled today that the Ayodhya land is to be divided into three parts — one part goes to the Nirmohi Akhara, one to the Babri Committee and the other to the Ram Janmasthan (the central dome). The title suit of the Sunni Waqf board has been rejected. The HC also ruled that idols of Ram existed in the site.
An rel fel dawn tih hi chu kan hre theuh awm e mahse an thil rel thluk tur hi kan hria em? Kei ngei pawh hian chiang taka ka lo hriat bik loh avangin tah hian i han tarlang teh ang –
1. Ayodhya a ram an inchuh hi tute ta tur nge?
2. Hemi ram ah hian kum 1538 khan Hindu tempul a ding tawh em?
3. Hindu pathian (Ram,Sita,Lakhsman) lim te hi Ayodhya rama mosque Babri Masjid ah khan a lo awm tawh sa nge….
4. Heng lim te hi kum 1949 khan Hindu hovin a rukin an lo dah?
Sixty years after it first went to court, there shall be a verdict in the Ayodhya title suit today afternoon. The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court is expected to deliver its verdict after 3 pm. The verdict in the Ram Janambhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute will decide whether the 2.7 acres of disputed land on which the Babri Masjid stood before it was demolished on December 6, 1992, belongs to the Sunni Central Waqf Board or to the Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha.
- Ayodhya Verdict vangin SMS khaihlak
- Sawiho lawk ang u.
- Verdict in Mizo gangrape case today. Part -II
- Sanjay Dutt jail ah tang leh dawn
- Verdict in Mizo gangrape case today