Can we smell the bitter sweet scent of justice, finally?
New Delhi: It’s been almost five years since a 20-year-old student from Mizoram was allegedly abducted and gang-raped in Delhi’s Dhaula Kuan area.
The main accused was booked for abduction, rape, criminal intimidation and for administering sedatives to the victim.
Now a Delhi court is set to pronounce a verdict in the case.
The incident took place on May 8, 2005, when the student from Mizoram was allegedly abducted from a roadside eatery and later gang-raped in a moving car and then dumped near a gurudwara.
- Verdict in Mizo gangrape case today. Part -II
- News update – Delhi incident
- Pawngsual case avangin Mizoramah transfer
- Girl from North East gangraped in Delhi
- 3-year old snatched from bed and raped