Engtikah nge Mizoram chiahpuam ti tu te hi an hrem ve ang?
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) — A federal judge sentenced Bernard Madoff, the convicted mastermind of the largest and most sweeping Ponzi scheme ever, to the maximum sentence of 150 years in federal court Monday. Judge Denny Chin of U.S. District Court in New York announced the sentence just moments after Madoff apologized to his victims. Chin, who called Madoff’s crimes “extraordinarily evil,” said the maximum sentence was important for deterrence, and also for the victims, many of whom erupted into applause after the judge announced the sentence. Many hugged and some of them broke down in tears.
- Investment – I fimkhur ang u!!
- Israel Ex-PM Olmert gets a warm reception
- Breaking News : Death penalty for Saddam Hussein
- Pakistani terrorist Kasab-a khai hlum dawn
- Tara Tiny – Cheaper than Nano