The latest India Corruption Study 2007 conducted jointly by Transparency International and Centre for Media Study and released by Vice President Hamid Ansari on Saturday announced that the level of corruption in Mizoram as ‘Moderate’, while Assam top the list followed by Bihar, Jammu and Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh in the ‘Alarming’ group. Among the States of the north-east, Nagaland and Goa, corruption level was alarming, whereas in Meghalaya and Sikkim, it was ‘very high’. In Arunachal Pradesh and Manipur the level was ‘high’, while in Tripura and Mizoram it was found to be ‘moderate’.
Extracted from : assamtribune.com
- Northeast ah High court thar 3, Mizoram a la tel lo
- Mizoram blamed for land grabbing
- No communal violence in NE hill states
- The Passive MPs from the North East
- North East hian time zone hran kan mamawh em?