In April, its first batch of 200 professionals will pass out after year-long training, with an aim to become IT entrepreneurs, by which they could set up IT-based businesses in the region or assist the State Government to put in place e-governance in all its departments. Another 200 are being enrolled for the second batch.
* IT Entrepreneurs Development Training Programme 2008 April Batch Advertisement (mizoram.gov.in)
* I.T. Professional Training(IT Professional Development Programme for Educated Unemployed Youths of Mizoram) by Vanlalnghaka Chhawnchhek (zawlbuk.net)
- Mizo Police Commando kan nei ve ta!
- Portfolios of Ministers
- Jobless Mizo youths fall prey to racketeers
- The Return of Zawlbûk
- IITK to conduct workshop on Aizawl Master plan