According to data compiled by global human resources consultancy firm ECA International, Indian employees are expected to get the biggest paycheck increase globally this year, primarily driven by inflationary situations associated with the robust economic growth in the country.
The story may not hold true for IT sector. Read: IT sector deflates, no more soaring salaries
- Aryana leh Spikey Inhnialna Turu…..em em!!
- I would give human resources top priority
- ‘Vision 2020’ document for northeast finalised
- 500 TCS employees asked to leave
- Sangzuala Hmar on Mizos and Music