Smoking a joint is equivalent to 20 cigarettes in terms of lung cancer risk, scientists in New Zealand have found, as they warned of an “epidemic” of lung cancers linked to cannabis.
Studies in the past have demonstrated that cannabis can cause cancer, but few have established a strong link between cannabis use and the actual incidence of lung cancer.
Read More: Yahoo
- Moderate Alcohol Intake increases Cancer Incidence in Women
- Men warned of greater cancer risk
- Morning smoking has cancer risk
- Turmeric for fighting cancer
- New Study Calms Cellphone Cancer Fears – for Now