1) Inside the theme folder, open header.php
2) Inside <body> tag , look for <div id=”headerimg”>
3) Use HTML tag map to make the entire header background image clickable, as below:
<img src="<?php bloginfo('stylesheet_directory');
?/>/images/kubrickheader.png" border="0" usemap="#misual" />
<map name="misual" id="misual"><area shape="rect"
coords="218,72,644,129" href="/" /> </map>
<h1><a href="<?php echo get_settings('home');
?>">< ?php bloginfo ('name'); ?></a></h1>
<div class="description">< ?php bloginfo('description');
4) I changed the co-ordinates “coords” so as to cover the entire background image (kubrickheader.png)
Read more about map tag here. I was never aware of this useful tag. I already implemented this more than a week ago. Thanks again guys.
Very impressive indeed, to get solutions from Mizo Computer Science students. I do agree you don’t need to go to an Engineering College to write a few lines of code. But I have seen several Engineering/Computer Students (both Mizo and others) who don’t seem to have even a bit of interest in Computers, forget coding.
- Mizo Computer Engineers form association
- Internship at Sun Microsystem, Bangalore
- Steffi’s new avatar
- Mizoram NIT a Branch an hawn tur te hi