“By 2030, India will be the third largest economy in the world. The average Indian, however, will not be as rich as the average American. But India as a nation will be as rich as America.”
Finance Minister P. Chidambaram
- Today’s Bangalore issue of TOI. I did not find the same statement at TOI website.
But I find this:
The Indian economy is expected to grow very strongly in the long term; foreign trade will certainly see double-digit growth and by 2030, India will be the third largest economy in the world.
Also in the news is the older Ambani, now the richest Indian in the world worth over 50 billion dollars.
- Mukesh not the richest but still very rich
- Mukesh Ambani – The world’s richest
- The rich and famous of Aizawl
- 27-Storey $1 Billion Home
- I would give human resources top priority