She is 7 feet 3 inches tall and known as Asia’s tallest woman. On Wednesday, she gave birth to a baby boy in a private hospital in Meerut and the infant is 63 cm tall and weighs 5.5 kg, which is the average height and weight of a six-month-old baby. Svetlana Singh (19), is the tallest woman in Asia according to the Limca Book of World Records.
Source: Deccan Chronicle.
Naupang Del, do include link to the news in the future. -benjamin
- Guinness World Record thar
- CES Show coverage from cnet
- Now, a porn magazine for the blind!
- The Boss and his red headed woman
- World’s tallest man gets married